Deliver solutions that work
We are self-sustained, growing organically since 2011. The two most important factors
that shaped us and our technology are:
- We have been working in a small team on too many projects and had to automate a lot
- We have been solving real-world problems, and became painfully aware of the
difference between the theory and practice. This made us build our analytics
algorithms to fly in the real world where simplifying assumptions do not hold.
- Usually our clients find us through the word of mouth after their projects with
other analytics companies did not deliver, and we need to rescue the project and
create success a.s.a.p. This necessity to heal the burning pain fast made our
algorithms very effective on a wide range of data problems - from creating a
fundable IP for high-tech startups in 8 weeks to saving R&D projects for S&P
We made our technology available to the world
We are paid quite handsomely to solve hard analytics problems that other people couldn't
solve. Most our consulting projects range from two weeks to two months with compensation
starting from 30K Euro. This is pretty cheap for businesses in a burning pain, but could
be quite expensive for small companies who want to be smart from the start. To help them
utilize and fully benefit from the data they are already collecting we created an
intelligent automated analytics service - DataStories.com.
The crazy thing is that the core unique selling points of our technology - selection of
metrics which matter, robust models with error bounds, and instant interactive what-if
scenarios - are now all available for everyone!
And the world listens!
Just in the last seven months we enjoyed an overwhelmingly great feedback from the
- We were named the top innovative startup of Belgium by geektime.com, bloovi.be, and
- We received an Innovation & Excellence in Data-Driven Solutions, Belgium award
by the corporate LiveWire.
- We won the main prize in a competitive Manufacturing Sustainability Hackathon for
one of S&P 10 companies competing with top of the industry companies and
- We were shortlisted as one of the top 100 most promising Big Data Solution Providers