Software EngineerWe are looking for a software engineer to further develop our computational engine in MATLAB and Python. Some experience in MATLAB is a pre-requisite.
- You will develop maintainable scalable and production-ready software components.
- You will work on our computational engine to implement new features and improve our algorithms
- You will be integrating our various multi-language components
- You will do testing and continuous integration
- You will be a part of the product team overseeing our analytics-as-a-service platform and DataStories standalone.
- You will work with in our offices in Turnhout (while occasional working from home is allowed).
- You have experience as a software engineer
- You have an academic degree in computer science or related fields
- You have solid knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Python, C++, MATLAB
- You are familiar with scientific packages (like numpy, or scipy).
- You have an interest in machine learning and data science.
- You are fluent in English and can work independently.
We are DataStories - a quickly growing Belgian scaleup changing the world of predictive analytics for industry. We were named #1 innovative startup of Belgium, doubling every year in size and revenue. Located in Turnhout - the Saint-Tropez of Belgian Kempen, and having a team of 12 brilliant people sharing the same purpose of making the world better through data science.
We offer lunch allowance, fresh fruit at the office, a fancy laptop, good coffee and tea, an option to have a company car.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and chat with us on LinkedIn or via our website.