- You will work on the DataStories platform (platform.datastories.com) to implement and test new features
- You will be part of the product team overseeing our analytics-as-a-service platform and its standalone variant
- You will do testing and continuous integration
- You will work in our offices in Turnhout (while occasional working from home is allowed)
- You know your way around Git and knowledge about Docker and cloud services like AWS is a plus
- You have an interest in machine learning and data science
- Knowledge of Python and Python frameworks such as Flask is a plus
- You have no problems to communicate in English with your international colleagues
We are DataStories - a quickly growing Belgian scale-up changing the world of predictive analytics for industry. We were named #1 innovative startup of Belgium, doubling every year in size and revenue. Located in Turnhout - the Saint-Tropez of Belgian Kempen - and having a very international team of 13 brilliant people sharing the same purpose of making the world better through data science.
On top of a market competitive salary, we offer lunch allowance, fresh fruit at the office, a fancy laptop, good coffee and tea and an option to have a company car.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and chat with us on LinkedIn or via our website.